A delight for beginners as well as seasoned trekkers, this trek offers a mix of everything a trekker looks for. Indrahar Pass Trek at (4000 Mtr) offers not just a great view of the mighty Dhauladhar range but also the ancient hindu temples in Kangra Valley.
This trek starts from Mc Leod Ganj in Dharamshala. We get unending views of the snow-capped mountains of the Pir Panjal range, underlying Kangra valley and Mani Mahesh Kailash peak from the top.
Everyone is supposed to assemble at Galu Devi temple, post their breakfast. We will start our trek post a briefing session and will take about 4 hours to reach Triund.
The trail passes through mixed forest of rhododendron, oak, and deodar trees. The trek is just about moderately steep and leads into the beautiful meadows of Triund.
Overnight in Tents.
Today we will trek to Laka Got. We start from Triund after breakfast and pass through the Oak and rhododendron trees. Laka Got is basically a temporary shepherd camp and is usually snow covered in early summertime. We will get to see the local shepherds here and get a chance to interact with them as well. Overnight in Tents.
Today’s trek will be longer that the earlier days. We will start our trek from Laka Got to Indrahar Pass and back to our camp site in Laka Got. We will first reach the Lahesh caves and then take a gradual ascent to the Indrahar Pass. Once on top of the pass, we will get a clear view of Pir Panjal range, Mani Mahesh, Kailash peak and the Kangra valley. We then start to descent back to our campsite at Laka Got.
Overnight in Tents.
It is going to be an easy trek down from Laka Got to Mc Leodganj. We will start post breakfast and ensure we reach Mcleodganj before lunchtime.
This is where the trek ends.
- 1 guide for the group of maximum 12-14 trekkers. All our guides are professionally trained and have many years of relevant experience in guiding treks.
- Accommodation in tents for 2 nights.
- Clean sleeping bags & Camping Mattresses
- Toilet Tents (2) with portable toilet arrangements
- First Aid, Medical Assistance
- All Meals - starting from Lunch on Day 1 till Breakfast on Day 3, including Tea/Coffee
- Forest, camping, trekking charges, and licenses
- Porter/mule charges to carry your personal bag
- Any meals/services not mentioned above
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.
- Alcohol, soft drinks, beverages, etc.
- Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, laundry, etc.
- Any charges for video cameras, still cameras, etc.