Day 1: Leh Arrival
Welcome to Leh.
Finally, your dream trip has started. We will pick you and transfer to the hotel. It will be acclimatization day and you will rest for a day which is very important for your body to get used to the high altitude. Later in the evening, you can visit Leh market and other surrounding places by walk.
Overnight Stay in Hotel.
Day 2: Getting your bikes and Leh Local Sightseeing
Post a scrumptious breakfast, we will get you your bikes. You must get aquatinted with it and ensure you are comfortable with it for the coming days. Be ready for adventure. Gear up & head out and explore the beautiful land of Leh. Our suggestion is to start with a visit to the confluence of Indus and Zanskar, at Sangam. Post that, visit the Magnetic hill and enjoy the natures wonder.
While returning, stop at the Gurudwara Pathar Sahib and watch the marvelous sight of the confluence of rivers of Indus and Zanskar from the viewpoint. Return to the hotel and enjoy a delicious dinner. Overnight stay is provided at Leh.
Day 3: Leh To Nubra Valley
We will ride to Khardung La, which is the world’s highest motorable pass and then ride to Diskit, headquarters of Nubra Valley.
Diskit has an ancient monastery that was built in the 14th century and is one of the oldest monasteries in Nubra Valley. The entire place has a sense of calm and serenity. Post this, we will ride to the sand dunes and spend time there.
Visit Diskit & Hunder Villages and monasteries, take a stroll around the place to see the lifestyle of people living at the northernmost region of India. After a memorable day in Nubra Valley, it’s time to relax. Overnight stay in camps at Hunder Village of the Nubra Valley.
Day 4: Turtuk Day Excursion
After breakfast, we will continue our ride to Turtuk.
Turtuk falls in Baltistan, the place was under Pakistani control till 1971 war. Visit Turtuk Waterfall and Turtuk Museum for a magnificent view of K2 peak while walking around.
Dinner and overnight stay in Turtuk.
Day 5: Nubra To Pangong Via Shyok
After breakfast, we get ready to check another location that would leave us awestruck - the Pangong Lake! We will ride to Pangong Tso via Shyok route. The first view of the lake will leave you spellbound. Pangong Lake is a saltwater body of 120 km in length and 6 – 7 Km broad at the broadest point. It is bisected by the international border between India & China (2/3 of the lake is in China’s possession). Visit the exact location of the famous movie “Three idiots” & enjoy outing along the banks of the lake. A sumptuous dinner with a chit-chat session would bring an end to the day.
Overnight stay in Pangong Tso, in camps.
Day 6: Pangong To Leh
We will ride back to Leh, crossing Changla Pass 17,350 ft. (third Highest Motorable road in the world). The ride will leave you spellbound with beautiful views and mind-blowing landscape. We retreat to the hotel for a night's stay.
Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 7: Departure
Post breakfast, prepare for your departure. Depart from the mystical land of Ladakh and take home precious memories of your wonderful trip.
• Accommodation in standard hotels / camps on triple sharing
• Buffet Breakfasts During Stay
• Buffet Dinners During Stay
• Bike Royal Enfield 500 CC Ex. Leh
• Fuel (Bike + Backup Car)
• Experienced and Professional Backup Team with Backup car From 3rd Day
• Oxygen Cylinders and basic first aid kit
• Experienced and Professional Tour Marshal From 3rd Day
• Experienced and Professional Tour Mechanic From 3rd Day
• Required permits
• Expenses of personal nature such as table drinks, Water bottles, snacks, telephone calls, laundry, camera fees, tips to drivers, local guides, and hotel staff…etc.
• Any kind of Biking gear (such as Elbow Guard, Knee Guard, Riders Jacket...etc.)
• Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, roadblocks... etc to be borne by the client directly on the spot
• Any other item which is not specified under cost inclusions
• Any entrance fee to the monastery and monuments
• Travel Insurance or any Covid Test Fees
• Any item, activity, or facility other than clearly mentioned within the inclusions & itinerary above
• Any extra transfers required or bike transportation during the tour will be charged extra to the rider. Anything that is explicitly not mentioned in the inclusions and optional as suggested in the itinerary is not a part of this package. Images shown about the place, city, hotel, attractions, etc. are for illustration purposes only and may not be the same as linked to the itinerary or services provided.
• Cost and consequences arising due to any force of nature like; natural calamities, political disturbances, health issues, flight delays/cancellations, things beyond our control, etc. will have to be borne by the rider.
• There will be additional charges for the passengers who would like to stay back at the destination or in transit.
• We reserve the right to allow/reject if you are carrying gifts, brochures, standees, placards, t-shirts, stationery, backdrops, laptops, projector, etc. for distribution, Promotion, or commercial purposes.
• Duties or gratuities if any will be payable by the guest/corporate only.
• Allowing excess luggage is subject to our approval if any. Such charges will be payable by guest/corporate only.
• Any changes in itinerary or upgrade in hotel /s will be charged extra, over and above the given cost (which will be informed to the rider in advance for final acceptance and payment.
• Minimum 10 People are required to run a Batch. if in case of less participation, we have the right to cancel the tour without paying any compensation but We liable to pay Your Booking Amount of the package only.
• Rider Will Require Valid Driver’s License
• It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid identification proof at the time of check-in. The identification proof accepted are Voter’s ID Card, Passport, & Driver’s license. PAN cards are not accepted as valid ID proof.
• Tour captain reserves the right to take strict actions against a guest, if any action by the guest is deemed inappropriate by the tour captain or if any inappropriate behavior is brought to the attention of the tour captain.
• Certain tours may have different policies during different times of the year and our policy may not apply to them.
• We reserve the right to change these terms at any time & any such changes will be in effect immediately once posted on our website, in our brochures, or otherwise brought to your attention.
• Picture used for websites are meant for marketing purposes only. These do not imply the inclusion of the pictorial content to be a part of your vacation or any guarantee that you will experience or view whatever is shown in pictures.
• Your safety and enjoyment are of prime concern. We, therefore, need to ensure that your trip is trouble-free as desired. In pursuance of this responsibility, we reserve the right to modify or cancel the trip or part of the trip under circumstances, including but not limited to, Acts of God, road blockage, political unrest, cancellation of flight, delayed arrival, sickness, accidents, events beyond our control etc. Any extra cost arising from such circumstances shall be borne by you on the spot. Wherever possible We shall intimate you of such changes in advance or while on the trip.
• Baggage and personal effects are at your risk throughout the trip. You are solely responsible for your personal belongings while on-trip. We will not be responsible for the loss of baggage, goods, air tickets, passport, cash, traveler's cheques, or any other travel document or item owned by you while on tour, whatever the case may be.
• You are required to behave in a manner that is acceptable and conducive to a group travel. We reserve the right to terminate your trip (if you are found to be causing distress / annoyance to co-travelers, endanger / damage property of any supplier or of other travelling companions), without assigning any reason whatsoever. No refund for unused services is possible in such cases. You also agree to abide by the authority of the group leader designated by us. The decision of the tour leader is binding on all participants on matters that affect the safety or well-being of any person participating in the trip. Behavior that causes danger, distress or annoyance to others, or interferes with the mobility of the group can result in the group leader terminating your participation from the trip, with no right to refund for missed or unused services.
• We reserve the right to take photographs during the trip and can use photos shared by you through e-mail, whatsapp, any website link for the promotional purposes. By booking or participating in a trip with us, you automatically grant us royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide and irrevocable license for using your images in photographs and videos that may be used for promotional material, website, social media, collateral and any other marketing and publicity materials. We do not require your prior consent and does not need to compensate you for such use of Your photographs or videos. However, should you have any reservations about your images being used, please inform us at the time of booking your trip.
Departure Dates For Leh To Leh
Upgrade Bike To Himalaya : Per Bike 5000/-
Stay On Double Sharing : Per Person 2400/-
How To Book?
Rs. 5,000/- Per Person Will be required to confirm your slot.
1. Book your slot for 5000/- INR
2. Remaining payment should be made 20 days before departure date.
1. Rs. 5,000/- per person or booking amount whichever lower will be non-refundable.
2. Before 15 days of departure full refund (Except booking amount)
3. Between 8 to 14 days of departure, 50% of the total amount will be refunded.
4. Before 7 days of departure - No Refund