Manali Leh Manali Road Trip
"Every travel with WANDERERS is an experience of a life time."
|No. of Days||Sketch Itinerary||Over Night Stay||Hotel Options||Travel (Kms)||Travel Time (Hrs)||Remarks /Highlights|
|Day 01||Manali Arrival||Manali||Hotel Hollywood / Kalinga / Seven Hills or Similar||--||--||Free day for final preps, briefing & bike trail|
|Day 02||Manali - Rohhtang Pass - Jispa||Jispa||Jispa Journey Camps / Gemur camps or Similar||137||05 - 06 Hours||Crossing Rohtang Pass (3978m)|
|Day 03||Jispa - Sarchu||Sarchu||Snow Cold Camps / Holiday Makers / Wild Adventures or Similar||100||03 - 04 Hours||Crossing Baralacha Pass (4890m), Zing Zing Bar|
|Day 04||Sarchu - Leh||Leh||Horpo / Zik Zik Holidays / Lonchey Villa or Similar||360||12 - 13 Hours||Nakee La (4739m), Lachung La (5065m), Morey Plains, Tanglang La (5328m)|
|Day 05||Leh||Leh||Horpo / Zik Zik Holidays / Lonchey Villa or Similar||0||0||Rest, rejuvenation & local sightseeing|
|Day 06||Leh - Khardung La - Nubra Valley||Hunder||Lasthang / Olathang / Nature Nest camps or Similar||160||07 - 08 Hours||Khardung Las Pass(5359m), snad dunes, Bactrian Came|
|Day 07||Nubra Valley - Pangong Lake||Tangste||Wonderland Camps / Pangong Paradise or similar||274||10 - 11 Hours||Shyok River, Pangong Tso Lake|
|Day 08||Tangste - Leh||Leh||Horpo / Zik Zik Holidays / Lonchey Villa or Similar||225||07 - 08 Hours||Chang La (5360m)|
|Day 09||Leh - Sarchu||Sarchu||Snow Cold Camps / Holiday Makers / Wild Adventures or Similar||360||12 - 13 Hours||Tanglang La (5328m), Lachung La (5065m), Nakee La (4739m)|
|Day 10||Sarchu - Manali||Manali||Hotel Hollywood / Kalinga / Seven Hills or Similar||225||08 - 09 Hours||Bralacha Pass (4890m), Rohtang Pass (3978m)|
|Day 11||Manali Departure||No Stay||--||--||--||Depart from Manali to your respctive places|
Section 01: Package without Motorcycle
1. Accommodation in Hotels / Camps / Guest Houses on double / triple sharing from Day 01 to Day 10
2. Meals - Breakfast and Dinner. Dinner on Day 01 to Breakfast on Day 11
3. Services of experienced trip leader and motorbike Mechanic
4. Back up vehicle for a group of more than 10 motorbikes
5. First Aid kit and Oxygen cylinder at dispersal with the trip leader
6. Inner Line permit worth Rs. 800/-
7. Adventure Insurance (Heli Evac & AMS Covered) worth Rs. 1500/-
8. Facility to carry luggage in a vehicle restricted to 1 Rucksack / Duffle bag of 60 Litres per motorbike
Section 02: Package with Motorbike
1. Everything that is included in section 01
2. Royal Enfield 500cc motorbike
3. Helmet for both rider and pillion
4. Motorbike Fuel for the complete trip as per the itinerary
5. Extra fuel for back up
Section 03: Package with MUV1.
1. Everything that is included in Section 01
2. Transport in an MUV like Tempo Traveller / Toyota Innova / Mahindra Xylo / Mahindra Scorpio from Day 02 to Day 10 as per the group size
1. Personal expenses like Telephone, Laundry, Tips and Table Drinks etc.
2. Any Airfare / Rail fare other than what in mentioned in “Inclusions”
3. Airport, Railway station or Bus stop pick up or drop
4. Cost of any spare part which will be used due to the accidental damage incurred when the motorbike is in rider’s possession.
5. Cost incurred to transfer or tow the motorbike in case it is dropped on the way.
6. Vehicle servicing or maintenance cost
7. Any lunch and other meals not mentioned in package inclusions
8. Security deposit per motorbike of Rs. 10,000/-. As per the deposit policy (This is refundable at the end of the trip if there is no damage or spare parts used.)
9. Parking and monument entry fees during sightseeing.
10. 10. Any cost incurred due to extension, change of itinerary due to natural calamities, road, blocks, vehicle breakdown, union issues and factors beyond our control
11. Additional accommodation / food cost incurred due to any delay.
12. Riding Gears for rider which can be hired (Knee pads and Elbow guards - Rs. 850/- for the whole trip)
13. 5 % GST
14. Anything that is not mentioned in the inclusion section.