Bhutan Road Trip
"Every travel with WANDERERS is an experience of a life time."
|No. of Days||Sketch Itinerary||Over Night Stay||Hotel Options||Travel (Kms)||Travel Time (Hrs)||Remarks /Highlights|
|Day 01||Arrival in Siliguri||Siliguri||Vegabound Inn or Similar||0||--||Free for Final preps, briefing bike trial|
|Day 02||Siliguri to Jaigaon||Jaigaon||Hotel Goldenlbiss or Similar||134||5-6 Hours||Tea Gardens, Bhutan Gate|
|Day 03||Jaigao to Paro||Paro||Hotel Nirvana Inn or Similar||158||6-7 Hours||Border crossing, Rinpung Dzong, Chukha|
|Day 04||Paro excurtion day||Paro||Hotel Nirvana Inn or Similar||0||--||Tiger Nest Trek, Chala-La, Paro Market and Nightlife|
|Day 05||Paro to Thimphu||Thimphu||Hotel Golden routes or Similar||50||2-3 Hours||Buddha Monastery, Thimphu view point, Museum, Thimphu Market|
|Day 06||Thimphu to Punakha||Punakha||Damchen Resort or Similar||90||3-4 Hours||Dochu-la, Suspension bridge, Punakha Dzong|
|Day 07||Punakha to Phobijkha Valley||Phobijkha Valley||Hotel Kinten or Similar||85||2-3 Hours||Phobjikha Valley, Gangtey Monastery|
|Day 08||Phobijkha Valley to Phuentsholing||Phuentsholing||Hotel Legphel or Similar||272||8-9 Hours||Border town Phuentsholing|
|Day 09||Phuentsholing to Siliguri||--||--||140||5-6 Hours||--|
Section 01: Package without Motorcycle
1. Accommodation in Hotels / Camps / Guest Houses on double / triple sharing from Day 01 to Day 08
2. Meals - Breakfast and Dinner. Dinner on Day 01 to Breakfast on Day 09
3. Services of experienced trip leader and motorbike Mechanic
4. Back up vehicle for a group of more than 10 motorbikes
5. First Aid kit and Oxygen cylinder at dispersal with the trip leader
6. All Bhutan Permits for Indian Nationals.
7. Facility to carry luggage in a vehicle restricted to 1 Rucksack / Duffle bag of 60 Litres per motorbike
Section 02: Package with Motorbike
1. Everything that is included in section 01
2. Royal Enfield 500cc motorbike
3. Helmet for both rider and pillion
4. Motorbike Fuel for the complete trip as per the itinerary
5. Extra fuel for back up
Section 03: Package with MUV1.
1. Everything that is included in Section 01
2. Transport in an MUV like Tempo Traveller / Toyota Innova / Mahindra Xylo / Mahindra Scorpio from Day 02 to Day 10 as per the group size
1. This package is for Indian nationals only, foreign national’s fees / Visa & other charges will be extra.
2. Personal expenses like Telephone, Laundry, Tips and Table Drinks etc.
3. Any Airfare / Rail fare other than what in mentioned in “Inclusions”
4. Airport, Railway station or Bus stop pick up or drop
5. Cost of any spare part which will be used due to the accidental damage incurred when the motorbike is in rider’s possession.
6. Cost incurred to transfer or tow the motorbike in case it is dropped on the way.
7. Vehicle servicing or maintenance cost
8. Any lunch and other meals not mentioned in package inclusions
9. Security deposit per motorbike of Rs. 10,000/-. As per the deposit policy (This is refundable at the end of the trip if there is no damage or spare parts used.)
10. Parking and monument entry fees during sightseeing.
11. Any cost incurred due to extension, change of itinerary due to natural calamities, road, blocks, vehicle breakdown, union issues and factors beyond our control.
12. Additional accommodation / food cost incurred due to any delay.
13. Riding Gears for rider which can be hired (Knee pads and Elbow guards - Rs. 850/- for the whole trip).
14. 5% GST
15. Anything that is not mentioned in the Inclusion section.